Are you struggling to find harmony in your body??
As women we are constantly in a constant ebb & flow with our internal hormones and the outside world.
This is normal.
What’s NOT normal (though it may be common) are the symptoms that come from hormone or gut imbalance!
If you are you experiencing . . . .
- Irregular or painful periods
- Insomnia or sleep issues
- Low libido
- Mood swings and irritability
- Low mood and lack of motivation
- Weight imbalances that feel out of your control
- Fertility challenges
- Cyclical acne
- Facial hair or acne
- Breast pain
- PMS or PMDD
- Gas or Bloating
- Heartburn or acid reflux
- Overall Poor digestion
- Brain fog
- Skin problems
- Mood issues
- and the list goes on . . . . .
These can ALL be signs of potential imbalances! AND it is NOT all in your head!
You don't have to guess at what is wrong and throw all the interventions, supplements, lifestyle changes, and blind guesses at your symptoms. Bandaid interventions only work for so long before the true issues come back. I speak from experience. There are SPECIFIC TESTS that can be done to give you clear answers on the actual root cause of your symptoms!
If you're ready to re-claim deep wellness + harmony with your body and womb ready to step into a deeply holistic support container that gives you clear guidance + the testing you deserve so that you can better understand your body, your hormones, your cycles - then you've come to the right place!
my INDIVIDUALIZED 1:1 Body Harmony container
is uniquely designed for each womb holder based on YOUR current concerns, symptoms, test results + what I think will provide YOU with the most clarity + guidance in returning to the deep state of wellness that your body was designed to be in.
In your 1:1 container you'll receive...
- 6 month container of energetic support + guidance from Dr Mona, a doctor of nursing practice + holistic, integrative practitioner
- 6 private sessions with Dr. Mona including a thorough review of your health intake, medical history, current concerns, + holistic health goals and ongoing attention to shifting your testing, recommendations, and plan in a way that best serves your wholeness + healing. Sessions include one 90 minute intake, two test review sessions, and three 45-60minute followup sessions.
- detailed wellness plan + individualized, ever-evolving holistic recommendations to address your unique situation + concerns. Plans include a combination of food medicine/diet, lifestyle, customized herbs + supplements, and mind-body actions you can take to begin to bring your body back into alignment
- Dr. Mona’s comprehensive fertility awareness
- comprehensive, functional-based GIMAP gut microbiome testing and DUTCH Complete sex + adrenal hormone testing
- email support between sessions
- 15% off customized herbs & supplement recommendations ordered through Dr Mona’s Fullscript account!
- *option to upgrade DUTCH testing or add on food sensitivity + inflammation testing at an additional cost
- *option to add on Dr. Mona's cycle syncing courses at 20% off!
- *special discounts on future 1:1 sessions with Dr. Mona
- *10% off visits with holistic nutritionist Emma Moon
I love meeting private clients PRIOR to working together! So, I highly encourage you to set up a FREE 30minute clarity call to meet me and share what you are hoping to receive in this work together. This allows us to ensure we are a good energetic + logical fit for this work. If you 100% know I'm for you, then I invite you to go ahead and purchase below.
If you're interested in deeper mentorship, to UPLEVEL your holistic journey + relationship with your body through comprehensive cycle + hormone education, Human Design, cyclical + lunar practices, AND ongoing access to me between calls, I invite you to also explore my 1:1 womb mentorship.
Have some additional questions?
Have further questions about the BODY HARMONY program, what’s included, or if it's the right fit for you?
Trying to decide between BODY HARMONY and another detailed 1:1 support option + needing a little help choosing the BEST FIT for YOU?
Dr. Mona is a doctor of nursing practice with over 15 years of medical experience, an integrative health practitioner specializing in hormonal wellness + root cause medicine, certified fertility awareness and reproductive health educator, trained yoga instructor, AND Human Design chart reader. Throughout her offerings, Mona blends her experience and expertise in eastern + western medicine to offer you a deeply HOLISTIC experience that honors both science + source (our womb, mother earth, and spirit). Her passion is helping fellow womb holders re-discover the sovereignty, power, and deep wisdom that they already hold within while expanding their ability to heal + support their bodies, hormones and current life goals naturally + in a state of total peace, ease, and confidence. Mona believes in shifting the world, one being at a time - beginning first with ourselves and always through the lens of the Mind, Body, Spirit + Womb.
What clients are saying . . .
"When I saw Mona's offerings along with her background in both western + holistic health, I knew she was the missing piece I needed to start on this journey. I signed up immediately + without hesitation, and from there my expectations were only exceeded!"
“Dr. Wiggins is the most thorough, compassionate medical provider I've ever had the pleasure of working with. I've completed her 1:1 FAM mentorship, gut microbiome testing + consultation (alongside my fiance). I'm proud to say I'm living "hormone free" and I feel like a DIFFERENT PERSON."
"Mona helped me address hormonal and gut issues I had after coming off hormonal birth control. She is very knowledgable and guided me in holistic root causes and symptoms. After 6 months of working with her I saw so much improvement in my health and I finally feel like myself again."
Dr. Mona Inbox Love
Drop your name + email below to claim your free fertility awareness ebook AND to receive updates on future Medicine with Mona happenings, Dr. Mona’s Monthly Musings, special offers, + more.
*Disclaimer: We respect your privacy. Use this information at your own risk. This is not individualized medical advice. Please consult with your medical provider for any questions or concerns that you may have, including whether this is appropriate for you.